Internet Marketing

03 November 2005   

AdWords Question

AdWords Question

Problem placing a long url into the displayed area. What do I do if I want to use a blog address as a url for a landing page if the url has too many characters? For example: I wanted to create an ad for Home Run Marketing with professionalwebservices.blogspot.com displayed and the actual link to http://professionalwebservicesphotos.blogspot.com/2005/05/ marketing-home-run.html

The problem was I could not properly display the url. In the past I found out that the url needed to be the same root as the link. Are there exceptions to this rule.

For instance, could I use
pwebs.net
as the displayed url and an actual link to the article? As it was, I got around this by developing a landing page at pwebs.net with the following address: http://pwebs.net/Marketing-Impact-Ad.htm and then provided a link to the other page. Is there another way around this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Read the answer from The Google AdWords Team

Jim Warholic


Faster, Stronger, More Powerful

Internet Marketing Services Strategies Solutions

Online Advertising Services Strategies Solutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home